About Community Agents Essex
Community Agents Essex is a countywide network of agents and volunteers who support older people and informal carers to find and develop independent living solutions from within their local community.
It is an innovative new partnership:
- Promoting health and independence
- Reducing social isolation
- Finding practical solutions to daily living
- Providing confidential trusted Information
- Informing choice and reducing confusion
- Increasing individual and community resilience
The service is delivered through a community and voluntary sector partnership consisting of Rural Community Council of Essex, British Red Cross, Age UK Essex and Essex Neighbourhood Watch.